Sharepoint 2010 - About Uselessness of Content Query Web Part?

.. Why Content Query Web Part...??

I did not found any reason to use Content Query Web Part..
Or maybe, I am no really skilled to find a way to use it with a real reduction of configuring costs.

In the same time I build custom XLS for CCQWP, I can develop a Custom web part with Visual Studio...
No, I think I develop custom wp in less time...
Sure, with minor performance, but it works anywhere and it has simple governance, for me...

And you? You found way to use "simple" CQPW?

Maybe, only a demoralization time..


Comments

  1. Actually I think just like you. That's why I developed Item Lister & Item Viewer Web Parts ( http://www.spwp.net ) and use them instead of Data View Web Part & Content Query Web Part :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sharepoint 2010 - Filter List/Library Web Part with XSLT and Content Editor WP

Sharepoint 2010 - Multilanguage Site - Show column in current language

Sharepoint 2010 - Enable/Disable Ribbon Button with EcmaScript